For over fifteen years, Intechcore has been developing sophisticated custom software for the public sector and industry based on Java, JavaFX, Swing and Web-frameworks.
We are looking for an experienced Java developer (f/m/d) for the technical management of our base architecture team in full-time with immediate effect.
Your areas of responsibility
- Technical management of a team of four (mainly nearshore)
- Development of the business logic of our rich client according to customer requirements
- Development of the interpreter and compiler (static code analysis, IDE) for our domain-specific programming language
- Design of the software architecture and use of appropriate design patterns
- Development of JUnit tests, error analysis, code reviews
- Completed IT-related studies
- At least four years of professional experience in development with Java Core in complex projects (preferably Windows desktop applications)
- Good knowledge of German and English, Slovenian desirable
- In-depth knowledge of git and Core Java (Java 8, multithreading, performance optimization/memory management, parsers like ANTLR, XML)
- Motivation to get familiar with a complex and extensive code base
- Desirable: JavaFX, algorithms, and data structures (especially graphs)