1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us. In the following, you will find information on the handling of your personal data that is collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection. Where links are provided to other websites, we have neither influence nor control over the linked content and the data protection provisions there. We recommend that you check the data protection statements on the linked websites. In this way, you can determine whether and to what extent personal data is collected, processed, used or made available to third parties.
What personally-identifiable information is collected?
Intechcore collects personally-identifiable information (“Personal Info”) on certain areas of the Site when users register, request information or a response, sign up for events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your access ID/password, company or school affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and e‑mail addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
How may my Personal Info be used?
Design uses your Personal Info to fulfil your requests for information, to process your requests to participate in events, and to review and consider any employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. Intechcore may also use Personal Info in analysing Site user behaviour in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site. The e‑mail addresses provided at registration allow Intechcore to send e‑mail to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. If you do not wish to receive e‑mailed advance notice of items posted on the Site, simply do not check off any of the subject boxes on the registration page. Intechcore uses Personal Info collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below. Intechcore may provide your Personal Info to any of its affiliates worldwide for such purposes.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
Intechcore will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Intechcore), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions:
Intechcore may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
Intechcore may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
Intechcore may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
Intechcore may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Intechcore;
If Intechcore and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by Intechcore or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third- party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any Personal Info that you submitted to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered, or send us an e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intechcore has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Info from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorised Intechcore personnel are provided access to Personal Info, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Intechcore cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
Transborder hosting and transfer of information
Personal Info collected on the Site may be transferred from time to time to Intechcore offices located throughout the world, including offices located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and the Site may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries (such as the United States) that may not have laws regulating the use and transfer of personally-identifiable data. By using the Site and submitting such information on it, you voluntarily consent to such transborder transfer and hosting of such information.
Children’s on-line privacy protection
Intechcore understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an on-line environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and Intechcore will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
2. CONTACT INFORMATION
2.1. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON
Responsible person according to GDPR
82041 Oberhaching near Munich
Phone: +49 89 215 30–60‑0
2.2. CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our data protection declaration should be simple and understandable for everyone. The data protection declaration generally uses the official terms of the V1.5–20200121 Page 5 of 18 Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). The official definitions are explained in Art. 4 DSGVO.
4. DATA PROCESSING THROUGH THE VISIT OF THE WEBSITE
When you access our website, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Visited domain
- Date and time of the request
- Page via which the file was requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Web browser and operating system used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transferred
We collect this data to ensure a smooth connection to the website and to enable users to use our website comfortably. In addition, the log file is used to evaluate system security and stability as well as for administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data or the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4.1. Web hosting with 1&1 IONOS
Our website is hosted via IONOS SE, located at Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany and offers web hosting services: Domain, Email, Hosting, IONOS Cloud & Server, Marketing, Office, Website, Shop and WordPress. You can find out how IONOS web servers store the data of a website visit at Datenschutzerklärung auf ionos.de.
4.2. Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC / AVV) IONOS
In accordance with Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have concluded an order processing agreement with IONOS. This contract legally regulates how IONOS must process personal data on our behalf in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation. You can access the order processing agreement (AVV) from IONOS via the following link Vereinbarung zur Auftragsverarbeitung (AVV) — IONOS.
Our website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (per-manent cookies) on your terminal device. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them yourself or until they are automatically deleted by your web browser.
Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping basket function or language settings). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behaviour or to display advertising.
Technically necessary cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of our services. Other cookies are only stored with your consent on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The consent can be revoked at any time for the future. The legal basis may also arise from Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures which are carried out at the request of the data subject.
Insofar as cookies are used for analysis purposes, we will inform you separately about this within the framework of this data protection declaration and obtain your consent.
You can set your browser so that you
- be informed about the setting of cookies,
- allow cookies only in individual cases,
- exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general,
- activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
The cookie settings can be managed under the following links for the respective browsers:
You can also manage cookies of many companies and functions used for advertising individually. To do this, use the corresponding user tools, available at
Most browsers also offer a so-called “do-not-track” function. When this feature is enabled, the browser tells ad networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavioural advertising and the like.
For information and instructions on how to edit this function, depending on your browser provider, see the links below:
Please note that if you deactivate cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
6. GENERAL DATA PROCESSING ON THE WEBSITE
- Contact form
- Application form
6.1. CONTACT FORM
Contact form and contact by e‑mail
If you send us enquiries via the contact form or e‑mail, your details from the enquiry form or your e‑mail, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Under no circumstances will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and, if applicable, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO if your request is aimed at concluding a contract. Your data will be deleted after your enquiry has been processed, provided that there are no legal obligations to retain it. In the case of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
6.2. APPLICATION CONTACT FORM
Contact form and contact by e‑mail
If you send us enquiries via the contact form or e‑mail, your details from the enquiry form or your e‑mail, including the contact data you provide there and your application documents, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Under no circumstances will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and, if applicable, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO if your request is aimed at concluding a contract. Your data will be deleted after your enquiry has been processed, provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data. In the case of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
7. WEB ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING TRACKING
- Transparent description of the data processing or the tool and its scope
- Purpose of the data processing
- Legal basis for the processing (usually consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO)
- If the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (legitimate interest), the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or a third party.
- Storage period of the personal data
- Opt-out option or possibility of objection / revocation
Social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Linked-in) are only integrated on our website in the form of a link to the corresponding services. After clicking on the embedded text/image link, you will be redirected to the page of the respective provider. User information will only be transmitted to the respective provider after you have been redirected. For information on the handling of your personal data when using these websites, please refer to the respective data protection regulations of the providers you use.
10. DATA DISCLOSURE AND RECIPIENTS
As a rule, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, unless
Eine Übermittlung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten an Dritte findet i. d. R. nicht statt, außer
- We have explicitly referred to this in the description of the respective data processing,
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO or is in our legitimate interest for other reasons and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- this is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We also use external service providers for the provision of our services and the processing of our services, which we select carefully and commission in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. The order processing contracts required in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO are concluded prior to commissioning. In detail, these are service providers for web hosting, the sending of e‑mails and the maintenance and care of our IT systems. Your personal data will also not be passed on to third parties by the service providers working for us under any circumstances.
11. DURATION OF THE STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the relevant statutory retention obligations, e.g. from commercial law and tax law. After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is required to fulfil or initiate a contract or if we have a legitimate interest in continuing to store it, the data will be deleted when it is no longer required for these purposes or you have exercised your right of revocation or objection.
12. YOUR RIGHTS
Below you will find a list of the rights of the data subject vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- The right to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Article 16 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state in which our registered office is located or, if applicable, that of your usual place of residence or workplace.
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO. You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSG-VO, insofar as this is done for reasons arising from your particular situation. Insofar as the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection without the requirement to specify a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e‑mail to email@example.com.
13. ADAPTATIONS AND STATUS OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We reserve the right to update this data protection declaration if necessary, in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. In this way, we can adapt it to the current legal requirements and take into account changes to our services, e.g. when introducing new services. The most current version applies to your visit.
Status of this provacy policy: 24.11.2022
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)