Customers, Partners, Projects
B2G customers and joint projects
We had pleasure to implement complex custom solutions to the following state institutions in Germany:
- Bavarian State Ministry of Justice (main contact for trans-federal development project associations)
- Ministry of Justice Rhineland-Palatinate (TextRP)
- State association, consitsing of nine federal states, for the maintenance and development of web.sta (a specialised software for public prosecutors’ offices) within a bidding consortium
- Trans-federal state association for the maintenance, further development and support of the individual software forumSTAR-Text, the text system for the judiciary in ten federal states, as well as for the modernisation of the text system (bk.text), each in partnership as a bidding consortium
- Pilot project to subject-matter and specialised courts with a focus on EurekaFach
Through years we have established tight connections and collaborated on several projects with the following companies
forumSTAR-Text and bk.text
The Intechcore Company specializes in the designing text systems, records management and document management systems. Today, thanks to the years of experience of working in this segment, we have knowledge and project portfolio that are one and only in this field.
Over the last several years, our company has been implementing the major projects in this area against the German government institutions order. At the moment, we provide customer support and further development of the forumSTAR-Text system – the software that controls and optimizes documentation flow for the General Attorney’s Department of Bavaria and arbitral and judicial authorities.
Despite the Intechcore Company was registered in 2008 , our team has been involved in this huge project since its starting point in 2001. We created the software forumSTAR-Text powered by Java platform that is now the basis for creation of documents in the largest German legislatures.
Transformation to a component solution
Since 2015, Intechcore has been providing parallel development services to modernise the text system used in the judiciary in ten federal states. Under the name bk.text (basic component text), our team of Project Managers, Java Specialists and Software Architects is developing a future-proof, intuitive and ergonomic solution. To implement customer requirements, we work either classically according to V‑Modell XT or agile after Scrum.
Due to its character as a basic component, bk.text has numerous technical interfaces to other systems such as gefa, dabag and forumSTAR, electronic legal transactions and the eFile. Intechcore is therefore in constant exchange with other service providers in order to create a functional and integrated solution.
The development of bk.text is now (as of December 2020) so far advanced that a pilot phase will be started in the coming months.