B2G customers and joint projects
We had pleasure to implement complex custom solutions to the following state institutions in Germany:
- Bavarian State Ministry of Justice (main contact for trans-federal development project associations)
- Ministry of Justice Rhineland-Palatinate (TextRP)
- State association, consitsing of nine federal states, for the maintenance and development of web.sta (a specialised software for public prosecutors’ offices) within a bidding consortium
- Trans-federal state association for the maintenance, further development and support of the individual software forumSTAR-Text, the text system for the judiciary in ten federal states, as well as for the modernisation of the text system (bk.text), each in partnership as a bidding consortium
- Pilot project to subject-matter and specialised courts with a focus on EurekaFach
B2B Customer Projects
Innovative Software Solution
In the B2B environment, we are currently carrying out a software project for a European transport company in collaboration with our cooperation partner Adesso. The project includes a number of activities, including:
- Migration of an existing Behavior-Driven Development process from Jira to Polarion.
- Improved PDF export from Polarion with additional functions
- Automation of various routine operations between Polarion and AzureAD.
- Extension of the existing Polarion API
- Addition of hooks for various custom actions in Polarion
- Synchronization of the Capella model in Polarion
- Automation of tests for new extensions with integration and system tests.
We will develop the new functionality as extensions for Polarion and Capella.
Polarion REST API
Since 2021 we are also co-responsible with our cooperation partner Garantis for the modernization and further development of Polarion ALM — in collaboration with Siemens Industry Software s.r.o.. Polarion ALM is used by over 10,000 business customers worldwide. The project is focused on programming the REST API interface. The goal and the mission of the project is to complete all development tasks within the given time schedule. The current project results showed that the development is ahead of schedule.
Our support services include development in JAVA, REST API, project management, manual and automated testing, and providing a Product Owner. We are confident that we will successfully complete the project and look forward to working with our customer.
Through years we have established tight connections and collaborated on several projects with the following companies
forumSTAR-Text and bk.text
The Intechcore Company specializes in the designing text systems, records management and document management systems. Today, thanks to the years of experience of working in this segment, we have knowledge and project portfolio that are one and only in this field.
Over the last several years, our company has been implementing the major projects in this area against the German government institutions order. At the moment, we provide customer support and further development of the forumSTAR-Text system – the software that controls and optimizes documentation flow for the General Attorney’s Department of Bavaria and arbitral and judicial authorities.
Despite the Intechcore Company was registered in 2008 , our team has been involved in this huge project since its starting point in 2001. We created the software forumSTAR-Text powered by Java platform that is now the basis for creation of documents in the largest German legislatures.
Transformation to a component solution
Since 2015, Intechcore has been providing parallel development services to modernise the text system used in the judiciary in ten federal states. Under the name bk.text (basic component text), our team of Project Managers, Java Specialists and Software Architects is developing a future-proof, intuitive and ergonomic solution. To implement customer requirements, we work either classically according to V‑Modell XT or agile after Scrum.
Due to its character as a basic component, bk.text has numerous technical interfaces to other systems such as gefa, dabag and forumSTAR, electronic legal transactions and the eFile. Intechcore is therefore in constant exchange with other service providers in order to create a functional and integrated solution.
The development of bk.text is now (as of December 2020) so far advanced that a pilot phase will be started in the coming months.