As an Intechcore Junior Java Developer you will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of Java applications. In this capacity, you will be working on exciting projects for some of the best known companies in the country.
- Support the development of existing applications and delivery of new applications in an Agile environment
- Design, develop, and debug software within deadlines
- Provide documentation where necessary on procedures and code habits
- Use knowledge of development standards, procedures, and tools throughout the development lifecycle, and ensure code reusability
- Troubleshoot program errors
- Coordinate with QA for end-to-end unit testing and post-production support
To be a part of the Intechcore Software Services team you must meet or exceed the following requirements: